Wednesday, October 5, 2011

All Wrapped Up

I woke up this morning and realized it definitely is Fall! Brrr! While I'm not ready just yet to break out my Winter gear, I do need a light cover up. I am not unhappy about that because I am excited to get some new fun items to spice up my wardrobe!

Right now we have just stocked our stores and www.bohme.com with adorable and stylish cardigans, jackets and sweaters. Take a peak at some pics  of our new items and get some ideas of entire outfits available online.


* This great trench coat also comes in a sophisticated black, 
see below...

* Who knew you could get dressier items at Bohme?


* This great sweater can also great with your
favorite pair of jeans and boots!


* Prefer a light cardigan to add some flair
to your wardrobe? We have tons 
of colors at www.bohme.com!


* This great cardigan comes in several 
adorable colors. Check it out at Bohme.com


* Need something warmer? We have 
some great coats as well to fulfill your
warmer gear needs. We loved this military
inspired jacket so much! Very easy to use
in so many different ways. My favorite, like
you see it here with one of white button up tops and 
black jeggings.


* I love how unique this top is with it's off-center
zipper and adorable buttons. Use it alone or layer 
it! Check out all these entire outfits available online:
www.bohme.com








1 comment: